Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Simple Glittsy Gradient

Simple yet classy~

These nails can be worn for a playful night out, prom, or graduation.
 
To begin with add a base coat or nail strengthener to avoid getting yellow stains on your nails. I use Nail Envy by Opi or Essie Grow Stronger by Essie.

Next I applied one layer of "Techno" by China Glaze
over the whole nail on each nail excluding my ring finger. Then from the mid section of the nail apply the polish once more. After it has dried a good 30sec or minute apply another coat lower than the mid section, do the same steps once more for the tip. On my accent nail(ring finger) I simply applied one layer of glitter polished and dipped it into a glitter container. Finally add a fast drying top coat to seal your design.


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @Polisheddayyys

2 comments: