Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Neon!

This girl loves her neon!
The other day I picked up three neon colors from this summer's China Glaze collection and I must say that I am too pleased with the sheerness of these polishes. However, putting these polishes over white is not a difficult task which is why I still bought them. After applying a coat or two of white, I then proceeded to apply "Heat Index, " took me two to three coats for full opacity. I must say I really love this shade of pink and brightness of it. I can easily say that it is closely compared to a highlighter pink color, almost if not exactly the same.

 
China Glaze has a great formula and it is a good brand, I def. recommend buying polishes from their 2013 summer collection.
Ulta has a BUY 2, GET 1 FREE deal as of right now and it works with coupons you have already, so go buy some !


No comments:

Post a Comment