Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dory nails

Finding Dory
I am quite the ocean lover, although I don't know much about the sea it sure is a pretty sight. It is filled with a whole other world that we do not know of.
Here is a fun mani of Dory I did last night.

Creating this look might be a bit harder if you don't really know how to draw or have a shaky hand, but I will show you some of the things I did before this mani was completed. I can however tell you that the base polish I used for this design was "Angel Kiss" by Color Club from their holo collection. The base coat I used was Essie Grow Stronger by Essie.
Now to show you my process..
Paint base color, "Angel Kiss"

Outline the rough sketch
Fill in the design
Define the lines and add detail, seal the design with a fast drying top coat to add a beautiful shine.
 
I did not in fact use a matte top coat, I just grabbed whatever polish I had out the next day.
 
Don't forget to follow my Instagram @polisheddayys
 
 

2 comments: