Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Nailart/ Review


 When swatching or trying out a new polish, I like to add a little nail art into it.
Here is an indie polish made by Carolyn. Her polish was the first time I ever heard of anyone making their own polish, that of course was about a year ago. I'd like to add that her polish was the first I ever received from these so called indies. She actually gave one to me because she saw how much I loved her polishes (from what I had seen on her profile and swatches from others) I had no idea what to expect when I received it. When seeing "My wish to you" in person, I thought to myself, " this looks like any other regular polish." I still have that polish and I always treasure it because it brought me to my favorite indie polish maker and enabled me to buy more from her and try out new indies from other makers.

Enough of the background story ~3~ This is "Fuchsia Illusion" by Carolyn and her line of Liquid Sky Lacquer. The polish is a scatter holo and thermal all together. A thermal basically changes color due to the temperature. As you can see in the photograph below, the polishes changes from a pink purplish color to an all dark purple color. (pink when hot and purple when cold)
Use 2-3 coats for full coverage
This polish is so much more beautiful in person because of the holo glitters and of course the color pink it has. In addition, Carolyn's polishes have really great formula and great polish brushes, I definitely recommend buying her polishes.
check her out on liquidskylacquer.bigcartel.com

2 comments:

  1. You should try making money from this blog if you haven't already. You are very gifted Miss Lady. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I need to get more followers though and thank you for the kind words.

      Delete