Sunday, August 11, 2013

Honey buttons nail polish Review/ Nail art

The girl makes custom indie polishes, what else can I say! Honey Buttons asks for you favorite colors and what you want the polish to be inspired by. For example, the colors I chose were blue, green, and PINK! For the label I gave her three specific GIFS that's I wanted to be used, I'm sure the images gave her and inspiration and how to go with the polish. Also, I would like to add that the formula is not out of the ordinary, such as: it is workable (make do), not too thick, and not too messy. The bottle itself and nail polish brush are the same as any other polish and I love everything about her polishes, the pink is my favorite.

 To do the bow in the above photograph, I started from the sides of the bow and worked my way in. I drew the circle, follow up on the first step and filled in the bow with a light red than the outline. Lastly, I added the details with the same first dark red.
On my accent I am wearing my 18k gold top coat from Sephora by OPI.
 To make my spade in the above photograph, I began with placing three dots on my nail. First dot is the tip of the spade which I placed a little bit higher than the middle of my nail, second is the bottom of the spade and the last is a little above it. Connect the highest point the dot just above the third point, pretend you are making an upside down heart, so make sure to curve the lines. Finally connect the heart to the lowest point of your nail and fill in the spade.
For the chevron grab a pice of tape and cut it in half for a clean cut line. Next you are going to placing a corner of the tape over your nail, as long as you have the tip, being the triangle shape left by the tape, you are set. Now paint over that nail of yours and make sure to get whatever the tape is not covering. Lastly remove the tape slowly for that crisp chevron look as the result and add a top coat. Once you nail is dry repeat the tape step only a little bit lower for the second chevron effect if you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment