Monday, March 18, 2013

Leopard Print Nails

Perfect for Summer and Spring
 
This fun mani was inspired by the wonderful and talented PackAPunchPolish from instagram. I also did a callaboration with Mely a.k.a Mely_Saldivar who is also from instgram. This fun mani is pure nail polish with the exception of the the bright fluorescent acrylic yellow color(fancy talk for neon).

Now prior to beginning the mani remember to apply a good quality base coat or nail strengthener to avoid yellow staining on the nails. I use Nail Envy by Opi or Essie Grow Stronger by Essie.


To start off this mani, I used two coats of Sally Hansen's "White On."
Then with a dotting tool I applied similar medium sized dots onto every nail, spaced apart as such. For the dots Iused China Glaze's "Flip Flop Fantasy" (Neon Pink)
 , "In the Lime Light" (Neon Green)
, and "Aquadelic" (Greenish Blue Color)
. Finally I used a smaller dotting tool to create the out lines of the leopard spots, in this case I used black and of course you can use any black, I used Sally Hansen's "Black Out."
Apply a fast drying top coat to seal the design and add a beautiful shine!



Acrylic paints can be used for nail art as a substitute for nail polish, I myself find that acrylic paint is much easier to use than nail polish because it does not dry up as fast and glides on easier.


Thank you for checking out my page and check me out on Instagram @Polisheddayyys ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment